(1) – Minimum age requirements: 25 years of age (21 years of age for some vehicles, please see below or our FAQ’s for insurance liability). Drivers under 30 must have held a license for a minimum of 3 years. The same applies for the person(s) whose name(s) is/are mentioned as an additional driver.
(2) – All drivers shall be required to have a valid international driver’s license and at least one major credit card.
The minimum rental period is 24 hours. Extra hours are charged at one third of the daily rate, we are able to accommodate vehicle hire extensions at current rates should you give us adequate notice 12 hours prior. Our rates are quoted in UAE Dirham’s (AED) and are subject to change 24 hours or more before hire. All rates are subject to 5% VAT in the United Arab Emirates.
All cancellations shall be required to be notified in writing or email with receipt confirmation from us, at least 72 hours prior to the date and time on which the rental shall take place. We may apply cancellation charges if the cancellation is made less than the 72 hours and will be taken from the credit/debit card you used to make your booking.
Late return charges
PureDrive Automotive reserve the right to make a Late Return Charge to recompense us in fraction for the costs we acquire in finding a substitute vehicle to guarantee our next booking for your vehicle and for our administration cost for the effort to get in touch with you to return the vehicle.
There are often Limited kilometers per day depending on the vehicle rented, as specified on the rental agreement. Exceeding stated Kilometers for specified rental days shall be chargeable at a rate set by PureDrive Automotive at our discretion. If you think you will exceed this rate, please contact us prior exceeding this limit.
Hirer must have a locally accepted driving license for at least one year. UAE residents require a UAE License. Tourists or visitors should present a valid international drivers license accepted by the UAE Road and Transport Authority.
All vehicles will be supplied with a full tank of fuel. Refueling charges are applied if vehicles are returned with less fuel than they were delivered with.
You can add additional drivers, as long as each meets PureDrive Automotive’s driver qualifications. There maybe a charge per additional drivers (2 maximum), so please enquire.
Insurance and Accidents
All our vehicles are comprehensively insured for road use, excluding any off-road driving. In the event of an accident, you must call the Police and inform them you have been in an accident and you’re in a rental vehicle. You must obtain a Police report in order for us to process an insurance claim, failure to obtain a Police resort may resort in liability being placed on the driver/hirer of the vehicle
25 years and older:
• If an accident is deemed by Police report not to be your fault, there is no excess or liability to the hirer/driver.
• If an accident is deemed by Police report to be your fault, there is an insurance excess up to AED20,000 (depending on vehicle) payable by the hirer/driver.
• If an accident is deemed by Police report to be your fault by reckless and/or dangerous driving, there is an insurance excess up to AED20,000 payable by the hirer/driver and a liability of up to 30% for repair costs or write-off costs of the vehicle.
21- 24 years old:
• Across the board, whether an accident is deemed to be your fault or not, there is an insurance excess up to AED20,000 payable by the hirer/driver and a liability of up to 30% for repair costs or write-off costs of the vehicle.
Salik (Toll Fess)
PureDrive cover toll and tax fees free of charge to our clients.
Delivery & Collection
Delivery and collection within Dubai is free of charge. However delivery and collection to other Emirates may incur extra charges, please contact us for details.
Smoking is not permitted in our vehicles at any time.
A surcharge of AED 100/- is applicable for each traffic fine. A surcharge of AED 1500/- in the event of vehicle being impounded in addition to the relevant fees payable to the authorities and the calculation of loss of rental for the duration for the vehicle being impounded.
Rental within UAE Only
Vehicles are to be driven within the geographical area of UAE only. Border Security and Police check points are aware of these terms and may impound the vehicle and arrest you should you try taking the vehicles outside of the UAE.
All hirers shall be required to submit a ‘vehicle deposit’ which shall vary depending on the type and value of the vehicle hired. Typically a 10,00AED deposit is required for supercar hire which is refundable after 30-days, should there be no traffic fines and/or insurance claim(s).
Terms of Payments
The cost of rental and insurance charges are payable in advance either in cash or through major credit cards. Please note that debit cards are not always accepted as credit identification at the time of rental. Please contact us for verification.
Driving Rules & Regulations
Drivers and Front seat passengers’ shall be required to fasten their seat belts at all times as and when the vehicle is to be driven.
- Children weighing less than 27 pounds and/or under 2 years of age are required to be secured in a child safety seat.
- Driving while under the influence of alcohol or any illegal substance is strictly prohibited. ‘Zero’ tolerance policies are enforced by the UAE Police Services.
- All Citations and fines shall be charged to the credit card or deposit of the customer.
No show on the time of vehicle pick-up
If you fail to cancel your booking and do not collect the vehicle on the date and time of pick-up, we reserve the right to make a No Show or Lost rental Charge to recover our administration costs and compensate the company for inability to rent the vehicle when it was booked for your use. This will be taken from the credit/debit card you used to make your booking.