What documents do I need to hire a car?
You will need your passport or Emirates ID and an internationally recognised driving licence. We accept most global driving licences but please check with us before booking.
Is there an age restriction on hiring your vehicles?
Our vehicles are insured for +25 year olds, however depending on the vehicle and under certain circumstances this can be lowered to +21 years old. Please check our insurance FAQ.
What is the daily KM limit?
Typically this is 250KM per day. We can extend daily KM limits should you need and build this into your rental package. Please speak to us prior if you think you will exceed this limit so you don’t incur any unexpected charges.
What do I do if I’m stopped by the Police?
As in any country, make sure you pull over in a safe location and answer any questions. Inform the Police the vehicle is a rental and should you need any assistance, we’re always on hand to help.
What if I get caught on a speed camera?
We are usually notified within 24-48 hours, however sometimes it can take a few days/couple of weeks. We will usually deduct these fines from your security deposit.
What happens if I’m involved in an accident?
1. Make sure you and your passengers are safe
2. Call the Police, inform them you are in an accident, you’re in a rental vehicle and require assistance. It is essential to obtain a Police report for insurance purposes, failure to do so may void insurance and all liability may be left with the hirer.
How much is my deposit and when will it be returned?
Typically deposits are between AED3000 – AED10,000 depending on the vehicle. All our supercars are AED10,000 deposit and refundable within 30-days, pending no traffic fines and/or damage/insurance claims.
What insurance & terms are in place if I hire a vehicle?
All our vehicles are comprehensively insured for road use, excluding any off-road driving.
25 years and older:
• If an accident is deemed by Police report not to be your fault, there is no excess or liability to the hirer/driver.
• If an accident is deemed by Police report to be your fault, there is an insurance excess up to AED20,000 (depending on vehicle) payable by the hirer/driver.
• If an accident is deemed by Police report to be your fault by reckless and/or dangerous driving, there is an insurance excess up to AED20,000 payable by the hirer/driver and a liability of up to 30% for repair costs or write-off costs of the vehicle.
21- 24 years old:
• Across the board, whether an accident is deemed to be your fault or not, there is an insurance excess up to AED20,000 payable by the hirer/driver and a liability of up to 30% for repair costs or write-off costs of the vehicle.
Where can I drive my hired vehicle?
Anywhere within the United Arab Emirates on public roads, off road driving is not permitted. If you wish to cross into another country such as Oman or Saudi Arabia, we can sometimes arrange this under special circumstances. Please contact us for details.